Go the distance and save with this smart, simple and economical way to compliance.
Honeywell BW Max XT ll is the smart, simple, and economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity.
Simple operation, with Smart Sample pump.
Honeywell BW Max XT ll reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straightforward one-button operation with our robust, motorized pump for intelligent, remote sampling, ideal for confined spaces. The Honeywell BW Max XT ll is fully compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
- Monitors H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- One-button operation with robust, motorized pump
- Compatible with MicroDock II
- Integrated sampling pump with reliable diaphragm technology
- Best in class block detection with semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Conveniently manage your detector with Fleet Manager II
- Equipped with standard data logging and event logging
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Continuous visual compliance with IntelliFlash
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/ visual alarms on start up
- Compatible with Honeywell BW Connect for real time monitoring
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Brand: BW Technology
- Product Type: Multi-Gas Detectors
- Colour: Yellow
- Temperature: -4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C
- Humidity: 10 - 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Battery Life (@32ºF): 13 hours
- Battery Life (@-4ºF): 10 hours
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Size: 13.1 x 7 x 5.2 cm
- Weight: 0.328 kg
- Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
- ATEX: X g II 1 G, Ga Ex ia IIC T4
- IECEx: Ga Ex ia IIC T4
- CE Marking: European Conformity