Lead Time Ex-stock
- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in manual, robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain lasts up to two times longer than other ceramic abrasives—it wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding and beveling
3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982C uses 3M Precision-Shaped Grain to generate up to twice the cut-rate, durability, and life of other fiber discs when grinding carbon steel — all with less grinding pressure required by the operator. That means less operator fatigue, faster throughput, and more parts per disc when tackling medium and high-pressure grinding applications.